Hansol Logistics, conducting ESG activities to fulfill Environmental, Social and Economic Responsibilities
Environmental Management System and Promotion Organization
Hansol Logistics is operated by PDCA CYCLE to practice environmental management and continuous system improvement.
- Internal/External Environmental Issues and Needs Analysis
- Risk analysis via issue assessment
- Annual goal and promotion plan establishment
- Practicing corrective measures by confirming nonconformity
- Education and Training / Environmental Operation Management
- Communication / Documentation Management
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Environment Monitoring
- Environment-related Compliance Obligation Assessment
- Practicing internal environment inspection and management review
Hansol Logistics has formed an environmental management organization under the CEO to promote the environmental management system. The Environmental Management Management Organization is a working-level organization that operates from planning to implementation according to the PDCA Cycle.
Final responsibility and authority for the company's environmental management system and continuous improvement obligation
Environmental Management Organization
Working-level organization that operates the environmental management system from planning to implementation in accordance with the PDCA Cycle
Laws & Regulations
Hansol Logistics has established a management system that identifies and prevents environmental laws & regulations applied to the business.
|Environmental laws & regulations
|Framework Act on Environmental Policy, the Air Environment Conservation Act, the Waste Management Act, the Chemical Substance Management Act, and other enforcement ordinances and enforcement rules related to the environment